Monday, June 7, 2010

Trip

Hello! : )

Past few days have been warm and sunny, so me and my friend (my sister's friend, to be precisely) went on geocaching on Friday. Do you know what geocaching is?
"Geocaching is a high-tech treasure hunting game played throughout the world by adventure seekers equipped with GPS devices. The basic idea is to locate hidden containers, called geocaches, outdoors and then share your experiences online."
It's a definition from http://www.geocaching.com/

But we don't use GPS, only maps : )
We took our bikes and set off on the road. And look what we saw:




As you know Poland have problems with flood recently, but I was shocked when I saw this on our way - huge part of bicycle path was under the wather...
But don't worry, my home is safe ; )

Today is windy and cloudy, and I suppose it will rain soon... Too bad, because I have to go out. Oh, by the way, I just read that Rain wins MTV's Badass Award! Yay, go Rain! ; D



Ok, it's all for today. Thank you for reading and please don't hesitate to comment from time to time ; ) See you! じゃね!^^

1 comment:

  1. I was happy too then I heard that Rain won MTV movie awards, even though I dodn't vote for him ;)

    ReplyDelete