Monday, June 14, 2010

Latest activities

Hello everyone! How are you? : )

Today (after 3 extremely hot days) is gray, rainy and quite cold. I should go for theatrical class soon, but I'm too lazy and I will stay at home : P

In my previous post I forgot to tell you about one very important thing which happened to me... On last Saturday I received my first snail mail letter (or I should say - package? Because with lovely letter I got notebook and sweets : D) from friend from Taiwan! I was SO HAPPY! And still I am! I didn't expect to receive it so quickly. Thank you Fangying!!! <3 I hope you will like my package for you, as well ^^

Two days ago I went to the Museum of Asia and Pacific for a meeting about 茶道 - the Way of Tea. We've seen how Japanese tea ceremony looks, what is important, what we should say on what moments etc. I took a photo (I'm sorry for bad quality):



It wasn't my first time when I was watching tea ceremony demonstration, BUT for the first time I had a chance to taste the tea (抹茶, to be exact) : ) Each person from audience received a sweet (no, not traditional お菓子. It was home-made meringue with marzipan leaf) and minute later I drank the most delicious tea in my life ; )

Do you like dancing? I do, but I completely suck at it. When I'm dancing I look like a fish on the sand... I'm so jealous while watching people dancing K-pop covers on YouTube... Me and my friend have crazy idea to create dance group. We want to dance like SNSD, 2NE1 and 2PM, haha : P (I have baaaad feelings about it XD)
By the way, look what I found yesterday:



After 30 seconds I realized that these are boys!!! Omo, they did a great job, don't you think so? : D

Ok, this post is long enough for today. Thank you for reading! See you! バイバイ!^^

2 comments:

  1. omg, is it really boys??? they dance much better than me!!jealous;DDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihihi,: pretty well done by the boys:D But for me the choreography itself is more girlish than those guys. Was it performed in Japan? If yes, all the stereotype about stiff Japanese people should be canceled: just hear a reaction of the audience:D

    ReplyDelete