Sunday, June 27, 2010

Holiday!

Hello everyone! How are you? : )

Two days ago summer holiday officially started! Yay! My plans for these 2-3 months of free time are:
- to watch manymany films, Japanese and Korean dramas
- to read manymany books and mangas
- to spend much time outside the house (bike, swimming pool, roller skates and so on)
- to learn Japanese by myself (on this Thursday I will have last Japanese lesson in this semester...) and try to learn Korean

Sadly I am not going anywhere. But it's not a big problem for me.
What are your plans for these holiday? Please, tell me! : )

What do you like to drink? I'm totally addicted to non-carbonated water, green tea and milk : 3

Here are some of my favorite drinks (from the left):
1. Green tea with jasmine. Smell of jasmine is unbelievable beautiful!
2. Green sencha. Very healthy and it wakes you up better than coffee : 3
3. Strawberry buttermilk. I love all drinks from milk or with milk, like cocoa, yogurt, hot chocolate and so on : )
4. Milk! <3
5. Vegetable juice with ginseng. Healthy and delicious.
6. Water, this time with lemon juice. Sometimes I'm adding fresh mint leaves. It's refreshing and healthy.



I don't drink coffee and drinks with bubbles (like coca-cola, sprite etc). Sometimes, when I'm at someone's else house I drink black tea, but I don't add sugar to it.

I want to go to hairdresser soon, but I haven't decided yet what I want to do with my hair... I'm thinking about cutting fringe a little bit and maybe cutting hair, too? I don't know... Two months ago I went to hairdresser with picture of Bom Park from 2NE1.



And I have hairstyle like her: short fringe and long straight hair. But the problem is that having a long hair is quite uncomfortable... Hmm. Maybe I should cut it to shoulders... I have no idea.

My sister has new hamster. Her name is Pastel (yes, like that crayon : P) and she is soooo cute! ^_^



Sorry for weird pose, but she didn't want to stop moving, haha ^^
When I will have my own room I want to have hamster, too : 3

Ok, last picture - my today's dessert. Ice cream with dried fruits & nuts, yummy! ^^



Which ice cream flavor is your favorite? My favorites are: malaga, coconut and... 1038373693 others : P

Tomorrow I'm going to the library and to the post office to send letter for my friend. I hope the heat will not kill me, hehe : P

Ok, that's all for today. Thank you for reading and don't be afraid to comment! ^^ See you! じゃね!

1 comment:

  1. hehe;DD I see you don't like coffee like me, and other unhealthy stuff;pp
    I hope you decide how you want to cut your hair, it's always hard to decide, that's why I let my hairdresser to cut how she wants,and it's always come out perfect;ppp

    ReplyDelete