Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hello!

Hello everyone!
It's my first post! ^^
Ok, I will introduce myself once again - my name is Dominika, I'm 21 years old (I hate my age T^T) and I'm from Poland. I like writing and meeting new people, that's why I'm here : D I will write in English, but as you see I'm not native speaker, so if I make mistake please understand me and maybe correct me? ^^'

Today I had really nice day. I had Japanese lesson (I'm learning Japanese from one year. 日本語が大好きです!^^), we were translating one of The Gazette's song called Cassis. I love that song! Do you know The Gazette? It's my favorite J-rock band, their music is beautiful! : )
When I returned home huge storm has came and I was afraid that electricity will break out, but luckily everything was fine. I was starving, so I decided to make an onigiri! : D

I used たまご ふりかけ - egg flavor spice to rice.


And this is result of my work:


It was delicious ^^

I like cooking and baking, so be prepared for my next dishes ; )

Ok, that's all for today. See you next time! またね!^^

1 comment: