Friday, July 29, 2011

Photos from my Korean Cooking Class

Hello everyone! :D

Some time ago I promised that I will upload photos from my Korean Cooking Class.
Here they are! :D

1. GYEOJACHE. It was very tasty (and spicy <3) and easy to prepare. As you can see gyeojache is so colorful! It makes this dish even more enjoyable :D


2. DEOKBOKKI. This one is spicy as well! Rice "noodles", fish cakes, eggs and red paprika paste makes wonderful combination! Ah, I'm hungry now! *3*


3. OISEON. Another name: King's dish ;D It's because in older times oieseon has been prepared for the kings, and it had to be perfect!
I must say that preparing oieseon was quite difficult, but very fun :)


4. NAKJI BOKKEUM. I don't have problem with eating any kind of sea food, so this spectacular dish with little octopuses wasn't a problem for me. But I know that some people may have little difficulties with eating baby octopuses in hot, spicy red paprika paste ;D For me it was delicious!


5. KALBI CHIM. Omo! This is one of the most delicious things I have ever ate!
Kalbi (it means "ribs") with tasty sauce are like heaven in mouth, om nom nom!
In the background you can see muffins baked by one of our classmate, they were good as well ^^


I have many more photos of delicious Korean food prepared by our class, you can see them on my facebook :P

See you later friends!
Ah, I have to eat something, haha ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment