Saturday, July 9, 2011

New idea

Hello everyone~!
How are you?

Today is warm and sunny, finally~! : D
I am so happy!!!

I just got back home from meeting with friend. I was teaching her Japanese.
Not so long ago I decided that teaching someone (for free!) would be the best way for me, because I have to repeat all material before schools starts again.
Today we were practicing writing hiragana and I taught her some new words like リンゴ (apple), 携帯電話 (cell phone), いす (chair), etc.
I felt good as a sensei : D

After our meeting I went to the Korean store and bought some yummy snacks.

Sweet potato shaped chips:


Shin ramyun (very spicy, but omnomnom):


I bought also chocolate ice cream, the one you can see in Korean dramas. Perfect for such a hot day like today : 3

Now I'm gonna watch 5th episode of "City Hunter", drama with Lee MinHo. I love it~!
Do you know it? Please, share with me your thoughts ^^

See you next time~!

No comments:

Post a Comment