Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Cold summer, a cold cold summer...

Hello everyone!

Weather situation from previous post is still the same. It's raining heavily ):

Yesterday I went to the shopping center with friend.
Originally I just wanted to buy food for my hamster, but one shop had MAJOR sale, so me, person who is very picky if it comes to buying clothes, couldn't resist.

This is what I bought:


Pajama T-shirt with Snoopy~! <3


Black tunic.




Black tank top with cute "lace".

At another store I bought super cute spectacle case, because I didn't have any. It was also on sale : D



I don't really like shopping, it annoys me a bit - crowded shops, stuffy fitting room, high prices... xD But it was a good deal, so I'm content : D

What about you, guys? Do you like shopping? : P

Later, we went to eat something and we chose KFC (the only "fast food" I eat).

After meeting, I visited my grandparents, ate grandma's tomato soup and raspberry dessert, which was omnomnom (especially dessert) <3
I came back home around 8 pm and I was soooo tired >_<
But I couldn't fall asleep whole night!

And now I'm very sleepy. I hope I will easily fall asleep tonight, because tomorrow I'm going to a friend's house and we will have k-pop karaoke xD

Ok, see you later! Bye bye! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment