Friday, November 11, 2011

Make a wish!

Hello everyone!

As you now, today is 11.11.2011 (Independence Day in Poland and unofficial 'make a wish' day : P)
Wow, amazing date, isn't it? : P

I don't really believe in such things, but lately I was thinking 'why not make a wish?'.
So I wish to be always healthy and happy (same for my family and friends!).
And I want to have a cute boyfriend like...
Hm... Maybe like Mark Reynolds from Terra Nova? : P Haha, I love this character.

And of course I forgot to make a wish at 11:11... -__- : P

What's your wish? : )

Yesterday I watched Jurassic Park and level of my happiness reached almost maximum.
I love Jurassic Park and dinosaurs since I was little <3
I always wanted to be a paleontologist.

Did I mention that I am in K-pop Singing Class? Well, yes I am : P
And 3 or something weeks ago reporters from Korea visited us and wrote an article about Polish kpop fans.

I am in the picture below (blonde girl wearing a black/white checkered shirt. I look terrible, but oh well... xD)



You can read full article here:
http://www.segye.com/Articles/News/Article.asp?aid=20111102004011&cid

Ok, I'm going to my grandparents place.
See you~! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment