Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cooking cooking

Hello everyone! ^^
How are you?

I love cooking and baking, I find it so easy to create something yummy.
I also like reading blogs about cooking.
Do you have your favorite blog with food?
If so, share the address : P

My favorite is Pomarańcza i Imbir (translation: Orange and Ginger)
It's a lovely blog about simple yet delicious food.
Unfortunately this blog is all in Polish...
Well, you can watch the photos at least : P
Oh, and if you find some yummy-looking photo on that blog, write to me about it and I will translate the recipe for you! Ok? : D

Maybe I will also start writing a blog with my cooking? Who knows~ ^3^
But I TOTALLY have no idea how should I name it... Dominika's Cooking? Dominikasaurus Rules The Kitchen? Haha, no idea, HELP ME : P

I'm waiting for your comments~!

See you later alligator! : 3

No comments:

Post a Comment